This is a general guide of the prices for the various colors, this is based on many factors and can change year by year.
Please note, we do not breed for or offer all of these mutations; this is a general list of prices to expect when looking to purchase an animal from a reputable breeder.
- Prices for our animals are non - negotiable. Prices are based on show placings, availability, age and color.
- Pricings can change year by year, or stay the same.
- We do not do trades, nor do we offer discounts; breeding and rescuing is hard work, thus our prices reflect our time and dedication.
- Our breeding animals come from show quality, exceptional lines. We do not breed for or produce "cheaper" pet quality animals.
If you are wanting something more affordable, please consider adopting a rescue. These animals need homes too and can make excellent pets.
- We cannot predict when a certain color/gender will be born. Genetics, other factors, and luck determine what colors/sexes will be born.
- We do not breed for every mutation under the sun; if you're looking for something we don't have, we can offer something similar or direct you to another breeder.
- We do not know when kits will be born. The chinchillas decide when to mate and have kits, we do not.
- We do not take pregnant mothers in for ultra-sounds like dogs/cats, thus we do not know litter size either.
- We breed on a very small scale these days, we tend to focus more on rescuing as there are many chinchillas being surrendered and needing homes.
These prices do not reflect the cost of a cage or supplies. This is the cost of the animal only. Cages, food, hay, supplies, toys and dust would all be additional costs associated with owning a chinchilla.
Please review our sales policy before purchasing or adopting.
Standard Grey (Non-carrier, VC, SC, LRWc, BPc)
Black Velvet, Brown Velvet
Mosaic, TOV Mosaic, White Ebony
$450-$750 (depending on markings)
Pink White, TOV Pink White, Tan White
$500-$775 (depending on markings)
Hetero Beige, Homo Beige, Homo Tan
Ebony (light, medium, dark, extra dark)
$250-$600 (depending on darkness of color)
Tan (light, medium, dark, extra dark)
$275-$600 (depending on darkness of color)
Violet, TOV Violet
Sapphire, TOV Sapphire
White Violet, White Sapphire
$650-$800 (depending on markings)
Violet Wrap, Sapphire Wrap (light, medium, dark, extra dark)
$500-$750 (depending on darkness of color)
Blue Diamond, TOV Blue Diamond
Blue Diamond Wrap (light, medium, dark, extra dark)
$1000-$2000 (depending on shade)
Lowe Recessive White (Goldbar)
Royal Persian Angora
$1500-$5000 (depending on color/fur length)
$1000-$3000 (depending on color/curl pattern)
Have a question?